- ZUMBA® fitness classes: The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life! The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat. Add some Latin flavor and international zest into the mix and you've got a Zumba® class!
- Silver Sneakers:
- Power Cut: (Gym) This class begins with a rhythmic, non-weighted warm-up, participants will work every major muscle group (and then some!) with safe, effective weighted exercises. Squats and lunges are included for legwork, and other body parts focused on are the chest, triceps, biceps, shoulders and abdominals. The class finishes with a cool down and stretching.
- Quick-Cut: (Gym) This class is a shorter version of Power cut. It is a 30 minute class that conditions the muscles, tightens and tones.
- Step:(Gym) A great hi/lo workout using the step to increase intensity levels and keep you motivated. This class is suitable for beginners and advanced exercisers.
- Senior Strength: (Gym) You’re never too old to exercise! This class includes stretching and toning muscles with the use of free weights.
- Tai Chi: (Senior Center): Enhance your balance, flexibility, mental discipline, memory, inner strength, determination, and peace of mind. This class emphasizes slow and graceful gesture, formal excellence, and precision of movement.
- Yoga: (Multipurpose Room) This class ends with 15 minutes of relaxation and involves stretching and breathing techniques guaranteed to relax the mind and strengthen the body.
- Power Yoga:(Castle Rock) involves more complex moves incorporating speed and plyometric techniques for a more fast paced class.
Kids and Family
- Kung Fu:(Gym) Youth and Adult martial arts instruction.
- Tiny Tigers is a 30 minute class for ages 3-5.
- Dragon Tiger Eagle classes are for youth ages 6 and older and adults (ask a staff member for prices)
- Family Fitness: (Gym) Children of members ages 9-12 are invited to use the gym floor from 7:30pm-8:30pm. ($5 per family)
This 9000 square foot facility features: full locker facilities, FLEX resistance training machines, cardiovascular machines, exercise classes, basketball, volleyball, and education/informational programs.